|This article is a stub. You can help Tooth and Tail Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Tooth and Tail Wiki by .
This Tier 1 unit is able to explode on contact with enemies and can deal huge damage to the main target, but also does additional damage to units in the tiles near it. This effect doesn't auto-trigger when toad dies.
- Toads can deal great damage to low-tier units and easily kill multiple enemies at once.
- Any low-tier units should stay away from the toads and the army should try to take out the toads before they can harm the smaller units.
- Counter: Use larger units to tank.
- In Pre-Alpha 14, the toad could attack flying units, while in Pre-Alpha 15, this was removed again.
- In Pre-Alpha 5, the explosion on death was removed.
- Pre-Alpha 6, the toad could attack and damage Barbed Wire, but this was removed in Pre-Alpha 11, while changes came for hp and dmg.
|Tier 1||Squirrel • Lizard • Toad • Pigeon • Mole|
|Tier 2||Ferret • Chameleon • Falcon • Skunk • Snake|
|Tier 3||Badger • Boar • Fox • Owl • Wolf|
|Structures||Barbed Wire • Land Mine • Balloon • Turret • Artillery|